This utility was designed to help you manage your Android device data directly from a Windows PC. The tool is compatible with various Android device models, helps you uninstall unneeded Android apps from your gadget, and lets you export and import data on your device.
You can connect the Android device to your PC via Wi-Fi or USB cable. You can back up photos, music files, videos, Android applications, etc.
However, the program comes with some questionable issues. For starters, it installs an application on your Android device without asking for your permission. Many Android managers designed for Windows don't require the installation of an additional tool on your media device.
Furthermore, the utility lets you transfer a few file types. For example, it doesn't provide you with the ability to back up your bookmarks, app data (for example, chat data from an instant messaging tool), etc. Also, you cannot import or export any files if you're using the trial version of the product. So, you can't be certain of the actual transfer speed.
In my opinion, it doesn't worth buying this tool for your computer. You can find better solutions for managing your Android device data from your Windows PC.
- Compatible with multiple Android device models
- Comes with a search tool
- You can connect your device via Wi-Fi or USB cable
- It installs an app on your connected Android device without asking for permission
- Unable to export or import any data while using the trial version of the tool
- Helps you transfer a small amount of file types